Horses are living on earth over 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature, but now it made a single-toed animal of today’s world.
Humans detect it as first domesticated between 4000 and 3000 BC. An American scientist says that the “the first horses originated in North America and then spread to Asia and Europe.”The horse has common name “hoofed mammals”.
It is a large animal that is used for riding and for carrying and pulling things. It has had short coat, long mane, long tail and four legs. There are more than 400 different breeds of horses. They are different in size, height and weight. According to National Geography “The biggest height and weight of the horse is 69 inches (175 centimeters) from hoof to shoulder and weigh as much as 2,200 lbs. (998 kilograms).
The smallest height and weight of horse as 30 inches (76 centimeters) from hoof to shoulder and weigh only 120 lbs. (54 kg)”.
Here Is The List Of 30 Most Beautiful Horses In The World That Are Worth Seeing.
- Imperial head, large smooth eyes.
- Shoulders are deep & leaning.
- Voluptuous & determined.
- Legs are long and scraggy.
- Strong hindquarters.
- Elegant and intelligent.
- Long life span.
- Excellent horse riding and leisure.
- Favorite for Equestrian shows.
- Right at dressage.
- Lively, high stepping action.
- Average Height: 15.1 – 16 hands
The Black Forest
Name: Black Forest cold blood
- Sophisticated head.
- Small ears & large eyes.
- Muscular, elegant Neck.
- Well-muscled body.
- Sloping shoulder.
- Deep chest.
- Well-groomed Legs.
- Healthy hooves and joints.
- Clever & cheerful.
- Friendly & Cool.
- Easy to train.
- Well-Behaved & Trustworthy.
- Average Height: 14.2 – 15.3 hands
Name: Norwegian Fjord Horse
- Head is well-rounded with excavate Shape.
- Flat forehead, consecutive or slightly dished face.
- Large Eyes with Small Ears.
- Muscular Neck.
- Highly defined shoulders.
- Back can be slightly curved.
- Mane is long, thick, and dark.
- Hindquarters are lengthy, comprehensive and well established.
- Strong Legs, marvelous Feet.
- Black Hooves, hard & Graceful.
- Very playful, and like to entertain them.
- Trustworthy & wise.
- Highly inquisitive, and will tend to investigate new or different things.
- Exceptionally mellow.
- Plough fields and pull timber.
- Used to help people with disabilities.
- Average Height: 13 – 14.1 hands
- Straight face, Graceful & Sophisticated head, But not be overly “dished”.
- Long Curved Neck.
- Oblique & Powerful Shoulders.
- Outstanding withers.
- Deep chest, Solid bones.
- Compact and muscular body.
- Long and strong legs.
- Excellent stamina and ability to jump.
- Speed and agility.
- Best for sporting events.
- Intelligent & high energy.
- Vigorous & always willing to go.
- Taller & less refined than the average Arabian.
- Average Height: 15.2 – 16.3 hands
Origin: United States
- Compact with a broad head.
- Straight Back.
- Sloping Shoulders.
- Strong legs.
- Striped hooves.
- Inadequate Mane & Tail.
- Gentle, intelligent, and trustworthy.
- Extreme strength and stamina.
- Visible sclera.
- Marbled covered skin.
- Average Height: 14.2-15.2 hands
- Well, balanced & Straight Head.
- Graceful Neck, not too long or too short.
- Short and strongly coupled back.
- Deep but not too wide Chest.
- Solid, well-muscled Bone.
- Solid, well-shaped, hard surrounded, Healthy Feet.
- Left long or clipped Mane and tail.
- Decay or Highly-Screw.
- Actively discipline Nature.
- Native Animals.
- Always unpredictable.
- Average Height: 12 – 16.2 hands