Clasp Facing Forward For Twisting Hair
Face the clip forward to spin the hair over and done with more easily. Holding the hair from the bottom makes it physically harder and more stubborn to twist the hair.
Using Curling Iron For Short Hair
If you have Short hair, then the best technique is, to give your hair a look of messy waves with the use of a small-barreled iron facing downward.
Using Curling Iron To Get Extra Volume For Flat Hair
To get the extra volume of curl, you should pull the hair on the crown of your head with the curling iron. This method is particularly useful for those people who have flat, pin-straight hair.
Half Curl The Long Hair With The Use Of Wand
Here is the quick tutorial of how to use curling wand. We are providing with the following steps to half-curl your hair:
- If your hairs are not straight then straight them with hair straightener
- Divide your hair into two equal sections
- Start from back of your head
- Take one-inch section of hair
- Start folding that section on a wand from 2-3 inches down to the head
- Wrap and hold each section for at least 30 seconds
- Repeat this process until no section of hair left straight
- Don’t comb your hair after finishing
Flat Iron Your Braids To Make Waves Like Curly Hairs
An easy and time-consuming way to have curly hair is to flat iron your braids
- Straight and comb your hair first.
- Divide your hairs into equal sections and catch them with a catcher.
- Make a braid of every section until finished.
- Start ironing your braids with a flat iron and hold each chunk of your braid for at least 10 seconds while going down from the top.
- Repeat this process for each section.
- UN-braid your hairs then to see the curls.
- It will also make your hair look healthy.
Using Curling Iron To Curl The Short Hair From Bottom
A stylish trick for short hairs to curl from the bottom is:
- Spray and comb hair to prepare for using curling iron
- Take a section of hair,
- Hold that section using iron and wrap into direction towards the face
- Now hold a section of hair from bottom and wrap in other direction
- Now see the curls you’ve got