Messy Chunky Beach Waves
You can give yourself a Messy chunky beach waves look with a flat iron by twisting the hair around your finger by taking a small section and then iron them with a flat iron, continue doing this with all your hair, when done with it, use hair spray to give it a finishing touch.
Other Ways to Curl Your Hair:
An Interesting Way To Curl Your Hair At Home Using A Sock
- Take a clean sock. Cut its upper part
- Now start from the end of the sock and roll the socks until you make its shape looks like a donuts. Keeping in mind that the doughnut is rolled rigidly and is tightly
- Little moist your hair using water or gel
- Use a comb to make your hair tangle free
- Now bring your hair at one place and tie them in the form of the high pony at the top area of your head
- After that, pull out the doughnut into the high ponytail. Stuff in the ends of your hairs into the doughnut bun. Roll the bun inwardly
- Roll the bun and tuck the hair and finish when there is no hair left to roll
- Now, go to the bed with this bun and take your 8 hours sleep
- Next morning, you will wake up with these lovely long curls
Note: Use hair sprays to spread on your curls which will hold your curls for a long time. Enjoy to show-off your Beach Wave Curls in the morning!
Flowing Golden Waves
This trick is useful for the short time. If you want to wake up with your hairs in stylish waves, put your wet hairs into braids before going to bed. Remember one thing – the wave will be tighter as the braid will be smaller.
If your hair is thick, then it’s better to do two braids to ensure all over quality. In the morning, when you are ready to let your hair braids free, gently run your fingers over your hair braids and use the spray for long lasting curls. Be sure that not to use comb or brush. It will finish the curl like waves and turn your hair into one big wave.
Note: Be sure that not to use comb or brush; it will finish the curl like waves and turn your hair into one big wave.
The Friar Tuck
Curl your hair without heat by using a headband. It can also be used for naturally straight hair.
- Put a relatively tight elastic headband over your slightly damp hair
- Grab pieces of your hair and tuck them around the headband, continue until you reach the back of your head
- When you reach the back, simply twist your hair everywhere the headband until it is all tucked in
- Add that to prevent the headband from slipping and your hair falling out
- Wrap a silk scarf around your head and sleep in your headband overnight
- In the morning, pull out the headband from your hair and you will undoubtedly be shocked at the curls you got
Curling With The Use Of Paper Pieces
On a roll, you could get curly hair without a hot iron just by using paper pieces. Your hairs should be wet:
- Rip off a paper towel from a large roll, and fold that paper until it’s become an inch wide. Now separate one-inch section of your hair, hold the folded paper towel at the ends, and roll that section of hair up around the paper towel, near to the roots. Link the ends of the paper towel together to create a wispy curl.
- Continue this process for all one-inch divided section of your hairs, until the entire head, is rolled. After that sleep with these paper towels overnight.
- Once hair is set after getting sleep overnight, then in the morning unroll all of the paper curls and hit with some spray, and hit the town of your head and you will have best curly hairs to see in the mirror.
Curling Hair With Hair Buns
You could make hair curls by making hair buns, steps are:
- Begin by the cross-sectioning hair into four equal parts, and use one bun in each quadrant of the head. Here, you can see how twisting one section of hair effortlessly turns it into a bun. You can use crisscross pins to secure the hair. The smaller the bun, the tighter the wave
- Bun all the divided sections and mist the hair with holding spray like “ Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray. ”
- After getting asleep for seven hours or by using a blow-dryer to dry the buns. After drying or waking up undo all the buns to see the effect of waves.
I am just hoping that after reviewing the article, you have learned a lot about styling your hair with curling iron or wand. I tried to make sure that I am going to provide you with the natural and classy ways of styling. I had researched a lot when I came to this topic, and now I am expecting that you find the information helpful. If you have any other way of curling or styling hair in your mind, please do not hesitate to let me know. I will love to learn new ways, and if I find it worth sharing with the audience, I will add it to the article as well.