How To Do Ombre Hair? while doing Ombre at home, keep in mind that Ombre is very different from the typical dying trend. As we have mentioned above, Ombre hair coloring is generally done by giving a darker color at the roots towards the mid-shaft and then heading for the lighter one to the end of your hairs. It is slightly different from dip dye.
First Of All, Prepare A List Of All The Items You May Need While Going For Ombre On Your Own:
- Hair bleach kit
- 10 to 40 volume developer (it depends on the bleach you have purchased)
- Clips to secure your hair during bleach.
- An applicator brush as well as a hair brush
- A large number of foils of different lengths. Ombre goes great when it is less perfect and more random.
Follow These Simple Steps On How To Ombre Hair At Home:
- To achieve the perfect result, divide your hair into four segments down the midline.
- First of all, bleach the lower segment of your hair. This would be the part across your head and under your earlobe.
- Leave a section of about an inch, before you separate another section of hair.
- Move towards the middle section, starting from the middle of the ear.
- After it comes the turn of the upper section of your hair. This part includes the rest of hair upwards.
- Leave out a fringe which would be the last one to apply the bleach.
- The technique is different for traditional Ombre and reversal one.
Some Of The Precautions You Should Keep In Mind While Going For Ombre Hairstyles:
It’s your hair do whatever you want to do with it but as for a fact bae, most women base their moods on the way their hair looks.
- Do not go for Ombre on freshly washed hair. The best way is when your hair has been washed a day to two before. It allows the natural oil to bolster and protect your hair from the severe effects of the bleach.
- Always go for ‘strand test’ with bleach and make sure that your hair can withstand it. It will also help you to note down the time your hair takes for the beach to give positive results.
- Bleach is a harsh chemical, therefore, it is not suitable for hair that is likely to breakage. Try using some conditioning treatments a few months prior for trying an Ombre dye. Sure you dint want crash that look, a bad hair day? Nobody’s got time for that.
Here Is The List Of Top 10 Celebrities Ombre Hairstyles.
Top 10 Celebrity’s Ombre Hair Ideas