A home is a place where you cook, clean, dance, eat and sleep all you want. A permanent residence for families or the number of people in an association. Home is the basic need for everyone. It is usually an apartment, building, portative home, canvas or other portative sheds.Many wealthy people in the world have amazing homes.
The love for a beautiful home they have has made them spend on their properties as they feel it’s necessary. Well, why not after all that’s where you have kids and parties, No?
Everybody nowadays is looking for a unique architecture and designs for their homes. The most expensive homes in the world represent the wealth of their owners, also their culture and tradition. In this article, we will get to know about most expensive homes in the world.
Yeah! I know we all want that kind of a crib, but hey I just have a job and my husband is a believer of compact, besides where the heck will I find him if there is a cockroach under my bed ! Just wondering.
Here Is The List Of 25 Most Expensive Homes In The World You Never Knew Of !
- Location: London
- Value: $1.55 billion
- Owner: Who doesn’t know that but still I want to tell you, it’s not mine, No. This palace belongs to Queen Elizabeth Alexandra known as Elizabeth II, who has ruled since February 6, 1952, till today.
- Details: Buckingham Palace is technically a house and consists of 775 rooms, 188 staff rooms including 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms, 19 staterooms. The worth of this property was roughly estimated $1.5 billion by Nationwide Building Society. Umm, can I like just get a room, a small one?
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Value: $1 billion
- Owner: India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani has a net worth $23.6 billion, according to Forbes. Ambani utilizes his money for Reliance Company, an energy and material industry.
- Details: Antilia is a private residence of Mukesh Ambani in South Mumbai. Antilia is 27-story, 400,000-square-foot building with 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, and three helicopter pads and require 600-person staff to maintain it. This 550 feet skyscraper home has nine elevators to bring guests to their destination. Mukesh Ambani has reserved six floors just for his favorite cars. Okay, my questions is how do they manage with the number of toilets, hmmm?
- Location: Aspen, Colorado
- Value: $135 million
- Owner: John Alfred Paulson the owner of Hala Ranch is the American billionaire and hedge fund manager. He is heading the Paulson & Co., which is New-york based investment management firm.
- Details: Hala Ranch, it was sold by Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan and has 15 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. This property also includes several side buildings, a gas pump, water treatment plant and also other high-tech features. If I can get job at Paulson, can I just have a small room as my accommodation, okay, relax just asking!
Fleur de Lys
- Location: Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
- Value: $125 million (asking price)
- Owner: Michael Robert Milken, an American former entrepreneur, and patron, are the owner of Fleur de Lys. His is prominent because of his role in the high-yield of bonds.
- Details: Fleur de Lys consists of 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, and a 3,000-square-foot wine cellar with a tasting room, double-story library, vast ballroom, cutlery room and commercial kitchen. Yeah, love for food that is baby!
- Location: Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Value: $1.3 billion
- Owner: Villa Leopolda belongs to Lily Safra, who is a Brazilian helper and widow of Lebanese banker William Safra. Her net worth was $1.2 billion according to Forbes. She supports some foundations, organizations and charities.
- Details: American architect Ogden Codman designed Vila Leopolda in 1929 to 1931. This house has spread over a 50-acre area which includes popular size greenhouses, pool house and swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, helipad, guest house larger than mansions of richest people.
Yeah! Mr William , thank you!
Four Fairfield Pond
- Location: Sagaponack, New York
- Value: $220 million
- Owner: Ira Rennert is an American investor and owner of Renco Group Company which invests its money in auto manufacturing and smelting. He also has holdings in mining and metals.
- Details: The Four Fairfield Pond is a luxurious home consists of 29-bedrooms in 63 acres. This enormous area contains 39 bathrooms, a bowling alley, basketball court, tennis courts, squash court, three swimming pools, and a 91-foot long dining room and a $150,000 hot tub. Wow, that’s rich!
18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens
- Location: London
- Value: $128 million
- Owner: Lakshmi Mittal is one of 100 richest men in India. He is the Chairman and CEO of world’s largest steel manufacturing company Arcelor Mittal. Mittal holds a 34% stake in Queens Park Rangers F.C and 38% of Arcelor Mittal.
- Details: Kensington Palace Gardens is an avenue in the west central London having some expensive properties in the world. 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens consist of 12 bedrooms, an indoor pool, car parking for 20 cars and Turkish baths! Relaxing and s**y it is.