- Location: Woodside, California
- Value: $73.2 million
- Owner: Larry Ellison is included in the Co-Founders of Oracle Corporation. He is the eighth-richest man in the world and third-richest person in America with net worth US$52 billion.
- Details: Ellison estate is a 23 -acre Japanese style property consists of 5-bed rooms, 6-bathrooms, outdoor kitchen, multiple fire pits, tea house, man-made lake, and bath house and a koi pond.
Palazzo di Amore
- Location: Beverly Hills, California
- Value: $195 million
- Owner: Jeff Greene the owner of Palazzo di Amore is a political person and an American real estate entrepreneur. He is a representative, of Democratic Party and was also an applicant in the Senate election primaries in Florida, 2010.
- Details: Palazzo di Amore provides perfect entertainment environment containing a revolving dance floor and a ballroom. It is a 53,000 square foot Mediterranean- style villa containing 12 bedrooms, 23 bathrooms, tennis courts, swimming pools, a theater, waterfalls, a theater, reflecting pools and a garage that can accommodate 27 cars. That’s fantastic Mr Jeff I understand your love for parties but what is with the count of bathrooms here?
- Location: San Simeon, California
- Value: $191 million
- Owner: This castle was built by America’s first newspaper investor William Randolph Hearst, who had created the largest newspaper chain in America. This castle is famous for the tourists and part of California’s Park System.
- Details: Hearst Castle consists of 56 bedrooms, 19 sitting rooms, indoor outdoor swimming pools, 61 bathrooms, 127 acres of gardens, a movie theater, and the world’s largest private zoo. The Neptune Pool, which is near the edge of the hilltop, offers the wide-ranging view of the mountains. Awesome!
Seven the Pinnacle
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Value: $155 million
- Owner: Edra and Tim Blixseth, American real estate developer and timber baron are the owners of Seven the Pinnacle. Tim Blixseth was also the co-founder of the yellow club and included in the 400 wealthiest people in America, but few problems like a divorce and a club’s bankruptcy vigorously lessens his wealth in recent years.
- Details: Edra and Tim Blixseth owned the Pinnacle having worth $155 million. This house consists of 10 bedrooms, where every floor of the house is heated including the driveway. Blixseth own the Yellowstone Club, which is a ski resort which only belongs to billionaires. Now if that’s not a worm cozy lifestyle that what is!
- Location: Holmby Hills, California
- Value: $150 million
- Owner: Petra Stunt the owner of Spelling Manor is a fashion designer, model, and socialite. She purchased the Manor in $85 million from Candy Spelling in July 2011.
- Details: Spelling Manor, which is on 57,000 square foot area, is a home with 123 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 27 bathrooms. This house includes bowling room gym, tennis court, a pool and car parking which can accommodate 100 cars. This Manor also contains rooms for particular activity purpose such as cutlery storage room and a wrapping room. Fashionably maintained this mansion is a dream come true but Hey, I still don’t understand the bathroom count!
Shepard Krech House
- Location: East Hamptons, America
- Value: $140 million
- Owner: Chris Whittle is the owner of Shepard Krech House is former Esquire magazine publisher and education entrepreneur. He is also the chief executive of The World School.
- Details: Shepard Krech House have 6 bedrooms on 10,300 square feet, this area is big enough to accommodate 10 bedrooms. Shepard interior contains four fire places, three-story great room, an art gallery, a workout room, and a guest