Kensington Palace Gardens
- Location: London
- Value: $140 million
- Owner: Roman Abramovich, the owner of a private investment firm Millhouse LLC. Roman is also the owner of Chelsea Football Club, which is Premier League football team. His net worth is US$ 7.8 billion and the 137th richest person in the world and 12th richest person in Russia.
- Details: Kensington Palace Gardens is on London’s Billionaires Row and a detached house. It consists of 5 beds, 8 baths. An underground extension of the tennis court, auto museum and tennis court will add soon. This is what I call a bold and beautiful combination.
One Hyde Park Penthouse
- Location: Knightsbridge, Central London
- Value: $137 million
- Owner: One Hyde Park Penthouse, purchased by the Project Grand (Guernsey) Limited, which is the joint investment between the CPC group and Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, ex-Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar.
- Details: One Hyde Park Penthouse secured with the high-level security system having bulletproof windows. It consists of systems such as panic room, the iris scanner, and facility to find the tunnel to the neighboring area of Mandarin hotel. There are also communal rooms, squash courts, and rooms to enjoy wine.
- Location: Beverly Hills, California
- Value: $135 million
- Owner: Leonard Ross purchased this mansion in 1976. He was the American teacher and a lawyer and was famous for his personality as a television game show candidate.
- Details: This mansion includes an extensive library with the balcony around it, a billiard room, and family room with the huge terrace that can accommodate 400 people, a night club and also a wine cellar. Beverly House also includes the several Italian and Spanish style homes inside it. Now that’s class Mr. Ross.
7 Upper Phillimore Gardens
- Location: London
- Value: $128 million
- Owner: Olena Pinchuk is the owner of 7 Upper Phillimore Gardens. Pinchuk is the founder of ANTIAIDS Foundation and also leading the Ukraine’s Supervisory Board of biggest Ukrainian media group, Star Light Media. Her net worth is US $1.52 billion
- Details: This house was a prep school then turned into a mansion and now is equipped with all the facilities like 10-bedrooms, cinema, gym, a sauna and also a panic room. Its interior had valuable artworks, covered in gold and marble. This classic house is not just a perfect design but an ideal house.
- Location: Seattle, Washington.
- Value: $121 million
- Owner: Bill Gates, a prominent business mogul of America, the investor with net worth US$79.2 billion. Bill is famous all around the world because He is the founder of Microsoft, which is the world’s largest software company.
- Details: This house is extremely enriched with appealing features just like the artwork on walls changes just by touching the button and an underwater sound system for the swimming pool. It also contains reception hall that could accommodate up to 200 guests, a home theater, 24 bathrooms, a sauna, and separate men’s and women’s locker rooms and underground garages can shelter up to 23 cars! Staying healthy was never that easy as for having all of its sources at home.
Mountain Home Road
- Location: Woodside, California
- Value: $117.5 million
- Owner: Masayoshi Son is the owner of Mountain Home Road– Woodside. Masayoshi belongs to Japan and the organizer and chief executive officer of Soft Bank Mobile, and now working as a Chairman of Sprint Corporation.
- Details: Behind this simple design is a building that consists of an 1170 square-foot porch, a tennis court, swimming pool, a unique library and an isolated building. This 900,000 square-foot mansion is a masterpiece. It’s beautiful gardens are ideal for the ceremonial purpose.