Silicon Valley Mansion
- Location: Los Altos Hills, California
- Value: $100 million
- Owner: The famous Russian Entrepreneur, Financier, and physicist Yuri Borisovich Milner is the owner of Silicon Valley Mansion. He is the founder of Mail.ru Group and have the net worth of US$ 3.1 billion.
- Details: This one of the biggest mansion in the world is equipped with two dining rooms, a ballroom, an outdoor and indoor pool, 14 bathrooms, and also free space of 25,000 square-feet. Now that’s a true definition for an arm and a leg !
Maison de L’Amitie
- Location: Palm Beach, Florida
- Value: $95 million
- Owner: Maison de L’Amitie belongs to Dmitry Rybolovlev, who also become the owner of Monaco’s football team in 2011. Dmitry is a famous Russian investor and businessman with net worth US$ 8.5 billion!
- Details: The Russian Billionaire in 2008 purchased the beach house from American property mogul, Donald Trump for $95 million. The spacious mansion includes 18 bedrooms, 475-foot-long beach, gold and diamond accessories, and a parking space capacity of 50 cars! Decor is extremely attractive because it contains hyper-luxury furniture, diamond and gold accessories.
One57 – Manhattan, New York
- Location: Manhattan, New York
- Value: $90 million
- Owner: William Albert Ackman the owner of One57 is the CEO and founder of Pershing Square Capital Management LP. He is also an American hedge-fund manager.
- Details: One57 is the 90-story huge building containing 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a winter garden which is enclosed in 51-foot wide glass. These 6 bedrooms are located on the 75th and 76th floor of One57, where the glass walls provide the clear view of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. With that view I can stay in bed with my coffee for years!
- Location: Montecito, California
- Value: $90 million
- Owner: Oprah Gail Winfrey, the owner of Promised Land, is an American famous talk show host, actress, producer, media proprietor and a contributor. Her Oprah Winfrey Show was the highest-rated program of its kind in history.
- Details: Promised Land, which is on a 42-acre area, consists of 6 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, 10 fireplaces, more than 600 rose bushes, theater, a tennis court, beautiful artificial pond and tea house. This building also contains a manmade lack having fishes in it, an entertainment area and also a huge guesthouse with a pool. I love that woman!
15 Central Park West Penthouse
- Location: New York
- Value: $88 million
- Owner: Ekaterina Dmitrievna Rybolovleva the owner of 15 Central Park West Penthouse is a daughter of Russian entrepreneur. She is the studying at an undisclosed university of U.S.
- Details: 15 Central Park West Penthouse consists of 10 rooms including 4 bedrooms, 2 wood burning fireplaces with a wraparound terrace, wine cellars and lofty windows and ceilings. This house contains two distinct entrances and full-time staff to take care of this building.
Duke Semans Mansion
- Location: Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, New York
- Value: $44 million
- Owner: Carlos Slim Helú, the owner of Duke Semans Mansion, is a Mexican businessman and investor. He attains his capital from considerable holdings in the number of Mexican companies.
- Details: This is 8 stories high building which includes basement and first-floor containing limestone veneer, the roof is made up of red tiling, and floor bricks have heavy limestone trim. This house contains staircase on the top floor that leads to rooftop balcony. The builders design the building in a way to facilitate installation of an elevator in future at every floor.
Most expensive houses in the world belong to the richest people in the world. These homes are different from regular homes because they contain beautiful interior, artwork of wood, gold and fine marble, in short these are all masterpiece!