The world is very big and indeed a crazy place with the superabundance of different people, places, and things. As we all know that each country has its own particular traits and mannerisms that people grasp proudly and these are the things that tot up a dash of savior to life.
Here Is The List Of 105 Interesting Facts About World’s Different Countries You Should Know.
Africa is the only black continent with the extremely crowded population of mostly young generation. In Africa, you will enjoy spectacular places, meet the variety of people and face different climate situations. There are much known and interesting fun facts about Africa, but there are much more unknown Africa facts that are worth mentioning. Below, I am going to mention some Africa facts for kids as well so that they can enhance their knowledge and you can also do this by telling your children.
- Africa is the 2nd largest continent that is larger than Mexico, China, India, USA and many areas of Europe.
- Africa is the home for largest living land animals, the African elephant, and the tallest, Giraffe.
- 41% of the children in Africa are engaged in child labor aged between 5 and 14.
- There are 54 countries in Africa.
- South Africa is also called the “Rainbow Nation” because it has eleven official languages.
- In Swaziland, Africa, 1 out of 4 adults are infected with HIV.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
- Despite of having natural resources, Africa is the poorest and underdeveloped continent.
- Mostly 3 thousand kids die in Africa due to malaria.
- Almost a third of world’s languages are spoken in Africa.
- Almost one-half of world’s diamonds come from central and southern Africa.
- Facebook has 100 million active users in Africa.
- Over 50% of Africans are under the age of 25.
- Lake Victoria in Africa is the largest lake and second largest freshwater lake in the world.
- Sudan has more than 200 pyramids, more than the number of pyramids found in Egypt.
Do you know that about one-fourth of the entire global prison population is in the USA?
There are few America facts that are great and some are definitely not. USA is somehow a weird place that is not always considered as a bad. Sometimes, “weird” can keep things fascinating. But, no doubt, America is a unique nation in the page of history. Some of the interesting facts about United States of America and US history facts are listed below that might be difficult for you to believe. These facts are true and not much well-known facts bout USA and all the things and people in it.
- If you have $10 in your hand with no debts, you are a richer person than 25% of the Americans.
- The constitution of confederate American state restricted the slave trade.
- Hawaii is the only place in the United States where coffee is grown commercially.
- In the United States, there are three towns named “Santa Clause”.
- In America, 40% of the births come from unmarried women.
- In 1867, the U.S. owned Alaska for just $72 millions from Russia.
- Apple has more money than the U.S. treasury.
- The US Air force had only 18 pilots and 5 to 12 airplanes when the world war l started.
- More people have been identified with mental disorders in America as compared to any other nation.
- The U.S. has the highest divorce rates in the world.
- Approximately 200 million people in America live in mobile homes.
- Judaism is the 2nd largest Religion in the U.S. after Christianity.
- Pregnant women in colonial America did not take painkillers during delivery because it was considered as GOD’s Punishment for Eve’s eating the prohibited fruit.
- The U.S. has no official language.
- Valentines day is also national condom day in the U.S.
Antarctica– the driest, coldest, windiest and emptiest place on earth, which you never recognized that how much this big block of ice is awesome. Here are some facts about Antarctica that are really cool and freezing.
- 90% of the world’s fresh water is in Antarctica.
- Antarctica is the only continent without native species of ants.
- During summer, the sun does not set in Antarctica, which actually means it receives much sunlight than the equator during that period of time.
- One of strange Antarctica facts is that a glacier named “Blood Fall” regularly pours out the red liquid, which makes it look like ice is bleeding.
- Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.
- There are no permanent residents or native people in Antarctica but up to 1000 people wintering over at different search stations.
- There are no polar bears in Antarctica, they are in Arctic.
- Only 2% of the continent is explored and most of the area is covered in ice over 1.6 kilometers thick.
- There are at least 7 Christian Churches in Antarctica.
- 1977, Argentina sent a pregnant woman to Antarctica in an effort to claim a portion of the continent. Her child became the 1st person to be born on the southernmost continent.
- Vinson Massif is the highest point in Antarctica at 16,362 feet.
- Southern ocean surrounds Antarctica.
- There are no land mammals in Antarctica while there are lots of whales, penguins, and seals in Antarctica’s water.
- In Antarctica, there is only 1 ATM.
- In Antarctica, there is a unique group of fish called ice fish. These have no red pigment hemoglobin in their blood to carry oxygen around.