The world is very big and indeed a crazy place with the superabundance of different people, places, and things. As we all know that each country has its own particular traits and mannerisms that people grasp proudly and these are the things that tot up a dash of savior to life.
Here Is The List Of 105 Interesting Facts About World’s Different Countries You Should Know.
- Africa is the 2nd largest continent that is larger than Mexico, China, India, USA and many areas of Europe.
- Africa is the home for largest living land animals, the African elephant, and the tallest, Giraffe.
- 41% of the children in Africa are engaged in child labor aged between 5 and 14.
- There are 54 countries in Africa.
- South Africa is also called the “Rainbow Nation” because it has eleven official languages.
- In Swaziland, Africa, 1 out of 4 adults are infected with HIV.
- Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
- Despite of having natural resources, Africa is the poorest and underdeveloped continent.
- Mostly 3 thousand kids die in Africa due to malaria.
- Almost a third of world’s languages are spoken in Africa.
- Almost one-half of world’s diamonds come from central and southern Africa.
- Facebook has 100 million active users in Africa.
- Over 50% of Africans are under the age of 25.
- Lake Victoria in Africa is the largest lake and second largest freshwater lake in the world.
- Sudan has more than 200 pyramids, more than the number of pyramids found in Egypt.