Prom Makeup Ideas
Its prom around a couple of days later, the hairstyle’s decided, the matching dress decided, shoes to go along decided, accessories decided, cute makeup not even thought of yet! OMG now that’s a worry. If you thought selecting the best dress was hard, wait till you select the best prom makeup. No matter, that’s why we are here to help you with ideas that’ll go best along with your current facial characteristics.
Doesn’t matter what your dimensions are, we have some of the best makeup for prom ideas for every person. Let’s begin with you, Shall we?
4. Blue Eyes Makeup
If you are looking for something simple, yet attention grabbing than this blue eye makeup is the right choice for you.
Soft Pink and white eyeliner on your inner eyelid will look pretty and dazzling, moreover simply add fake eyelashes to give your eyes the volume and prominence.
The purplish-blue color is a flattering color for blue eyes, simply apply purple shades and blend some white in it.
To make your eyes look more prominent, apply gold on the inner corner and keep the outer corners Smokey, for that mysterious effect. Additionally, bronze shades are great for blue eyes as they balance the cool color tones.
To have a bolder appeal, try turquoise liner and keep the eye shadow minimal, the last thing you want is over doing it.
3. Green Eyes Makeup
For starters, begin with the silver Smokey eyes by creating Smokey outer edges and then blending silver shade on the eye lid. For the inner corners, use the white shade.
Blend all colors nicely and to finish off, apply liner and mascara to give it a stunning outlook.
2. Brown Eyes Makeup
Who says brown eyes are boring. Do you know? They are one of the most versatile colors to have endless variations on. Brown eyes are deep and along with their mysteriousness are very gorgeous when combined with the right combinations.
Following are some prom makeup ideas for brown eyes.
- Metallic tones
- Try metallic tones of eye shades like gold, brown and bronze.
- Neutral colors
- Peaches and Taupe’s and even brown all go perfectly and look fantastic on brown eyes.
- White eye liner
- White eye-liner will incredibly highlight your eyes as much, it’s an important makeup trick that mostly don’t use.
- Shimmery eyes
- Ideal makeup trick to make your eyes pop like a star, is to add shimmer matching with eye shadow color.
- Deep plum eye-liner
- Purple color goes beautifully with brown eyes, to see a huge difference switch your black or brown eye-liner with a plum, as it will make your eyes look more prominent.
- Champagne tones
- Champagne color eye-liner is best for brown eyes, as it is tamer than stark-white.
1. Makeup Tips for Lips
- Red Lips
- If you like to be seductive and bold and are not afraid going with deep red then keep your eye makeup smooth and light. Don’t go for bold colors as you want your lips to be the most prominent feature of your face.
- Nude Lips
- If you like heavy eye shades and eye-shadows then go for nude lips; nude lips help to get your hotness outside to the world.
- Sharp Pink Lips
- If you like to be the center of attraction and want the photographer following you, then use sharp pink lipstick and apply light pink color on the eyes for a truly glamorous look.
- Rose Lips
- Dusty rose lips elevate a girl’s gorgeousness to the next level. To add some personal stylishness to this chic look, try pairing your rose lipstick with a bold red, royal green or a royal blue dress.