Everyone wants to look gorgeous, picturesque and graceful on an occasion like homecoming which raises the competition bar and you should be ahead on this.
Along with shoes, dress, jewelry and makeup, hairstyles are equally important to leave exquisite impression upon beholder. No doubt, all these five things (shoes, dress, hairstyle, jewelry and makeup) should be compatible in order to beat your competition.
So, in this article, I have chosen top 24 homecoming hairstyles for long, short, curly and straight hair which are easy, quick and comfortable to make. Apply any of these hairstyles and go to homecoming with stunning confidence.
Here Is The List Of 24 Homecoming Hairstyles Trending Now & You Are Not Yet Aware Of.
The Vintage Classic Ponytail
Elegant Ponytail will never get out of fashion; you can easily create on your hair. This hairstyle is best among homecoming hair ideas for all kind of face shapes and perfect for all girls with short to long hair.
- Make two to three sections and curl all of your hair with long barrel iron.
- With a soft bristle brush smooth over your all curls. To have flowing waves.
- Gather all your locks to one side and grab them tightly with an elastic band.
- Take a lock of hair from the underside of the ponytail. Wrap this section of hair all over the elastic band and secure it with bobby pins.
- Finish it with a thin coat of hairspray.
Tip: It pairs dreamily with a backless outfit.
Long Flirty Curls
While you are searching for cute homecoming hair ideas for long hair, on homecoming, then cascading locks will make the flawless look. Kriss Kross in back makes a flirtatiously trendy hairstyle that can be done at home easily. This homecoming hairstyle works prettily with all face shapes and hair types.
- Curl simply the mid to ends part of hair through a barrel iron.
- After letting every section of hair cool down, casually run your fingers through all sections, to have an extra tousled touch.
- Separate front part of your hair from behind ear on each side.
- Take one front piece of hair towards the back and cross it over to the other side of hair and secure it with a bobby
- Take front remaining hair section to back, to hide first bobby pin with hairs and to hide second bobby pin tuck under cascading curls.
Braided Hair Band
For low maintenance girls, this look stands out perfectly. Braids are always in style and works fabulously with any length and hair type.
- Create a braid by taking three strands of hair from just behind your ear and close to your hairline. Go for simple braid but you can be creative. Tie with an elastic band and keep it tight and nice for the whole
- Tweak your braid over the crown part of your head and also to the other side.
Tip: try this hairstyle with a strapless dress!
Two Ways – Bouncy Side Style
- Curl your hair with any size of the iron, depends on what look you want.
- Decide where you want your style to be. A higher setting can create a fun style; an edgier and low sweep is very romantic.
- Brush away hair from your face and from the side, depends on choice.
- Start near the nape of your neck, just twist and pin sections by moving upward until all tresses finish securely in place.
Tip: add embroidered pins, flowers or other hair accessories. You can easily hide peeking out bobby pins in this way.
Elegant French Twist
This stunning hairstyle is perfectly polished. Girls with short hair can achieve a proper and formal look by this hairstyle too. This hairstyle suits on a slim face and it can be created on any hair type.
- Apply serum.
- Blow dry your hair and keep direction backward.
- Do light back-coming on top section of head (until your desired height)
- Now smooth all the sides and top with a soft bristle brush.
- Grab tightly all of your hair and start turning and tucking your twists and secure them with bobby pins.
- To have more volume with the help of tail comb, you can pop up any section.
This popular ballerina bun isn’t only for inside the ballet studio. It makes a flawless homecoming dance hair up-do. Additionally, you can decide to wear it low on your neck or high on your head.
- Apply serum
- Gather all your hair into a ponytail. Leave one small section of hair to create pin curls afterward.
- Take a hair donut and start wrapping ends of your ponytail strands around the device and roll it up.
- Once you make a bun shape, pin it and smooth it into place. Any loose ends or flyaway can be tucked into the bottom of the doughnut.
- Twist nicely remaining tiny pieces of hair into curls, use hair pins to hold them in place.
- Finish with a coat of hairspray.