Here Is The List Of 85 Unbelievable Human Body Facts That Prove We Have Super Powers.
Human Body Facts
- When you look at someone you loved, the pupil of your eye increases by 45%.
- All babies are color blind when they born.
- We can see only red, blue and green color; other colors are the blend of these three.
- It is impossible to sneeze with eyes open.
- An average blink lasts for about 1/10th of a second.
- About 39 million people around the world are blind.
- We learn 80% through our eyes.
- The eye’s lens is quicker than any camera.
- Eyes blink more when we talk.
- Newborn babies do not produce tears when they cry until they are six weeks old.
- Eyes are composed of about 200 million working parts.
- Eyes use 65% of the brainpower more than any other body part.
- Only one-sixth of an eyeball is exposed.
- We produce fewer tears, as we get older.
- Reading in dim light does not harm your eyesight, but it can tire them out.
- Hazel eyed people are light hearted and love to enjoy life by mingling around. They have a courage and hold an outgoing behavior.
- They are people with a soft and sensitive side. So, you cannot take them for granted. They do not let things go easily and it’s better not to mess with them.
- They love to take risks irrespective what would be the results. They try to do new things and do not hesitate to experience different kinds of stuff.
- Because they easily get fed up of things, they have short-lived relationships. As they are fun loving and like variety and diversity, they can’t handle long-term relationships.
- Hazel eyed people look elegant with appealing physical appearance, having a spark in their personalities.
- They do not cling on anybody for their support and do not rely on someone. They have “ Being independent” feeling in them.
- It is very hard to deal with them when they go mad. They have worst temper. So be mindful before pissing them off.
- Hazel eyed are unpredictable personalities as their eyes color change according to the surroundings and the kind of makeup or dresses they wear.
- Under pressure, they are restless and might choose many things to do. But not all the hazel-eyed people do the same and might not be restless.
- They are mentally alert and fast in their thoughts. Their lively nature reflects their effective mental condition.
- People get a sense of security when they look into their eyes. They choose the honest way and stick to their paths to succeed in life.
- They have the unusual qualities and are curious to learn new things even if they have to find a coin in a pile of scrap as they are going to discover a piece of gold. For such people, efforts are never useless because by understanding their limits, they move forward with their thrilling ideas.
- Brown eyed people are adventurous and love to get their ways by unique methods.
- Their creativity enables them to visualize things in better way. They can easily work as a creative fashion designer, event planner, and writer.
- These people are sensitive and prone to obedience.
- They are confident, well determined and sociable and easily get along with strangers.
- People having brown eyes tend to be very romantic and loved to be in the imaginary world of dreams.
- They have conflicted personality and can be aggressive to some extent, but forget the most terrible insults soon.
- They have personality with class and elegance. They carry themselves with a perfect outfit and pairs of shoes that distinguish them from others.
- They have a passion for their partners, but this passion does not last for a long time.
- Blue eyed people facts include that they have common ancestors according to the recent research.
- People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol acceptance.
- Blue eyed people tend to live longer and fall in love really fast.
- One of the interesting blue eyes facts that they tend to be more sensitive to light than dark colored eyes.
- People having blue eyes are extremely passionate and attractive.
- These people love to enjoy life and are outgoing and do things that make them happy regardless of what other people think of them.
- They are very kind hearted and find good in people and make new friends.
- Blue eyed can see well in the dark.
- About 8% of the world’s population has blue eyes.
- These people are calm and hardly expose their true feelings to others.