Blue Eyes Facts
Blue eyes are genetically recessive and thus are not very common and most desirable. If you have blue eyes, you should think of yourself lucky. Blue-eyed people attract others and are romantic. So, keep reading to find out interesting traits and facts about people with blue eyes.
- Blue eyed people facts include that they have common ancestors according to the recent research.
- People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol acceptance.
- Blue eyed people tend to live longer and fall in love really fast.
- One of the interesting blue eyes facts that they tend to be more sensitive to light than dark colored eyes.
- People having blue eyes are extremely passionate and attractive.
- These people love to enjoy life and are outgoing and do things that make them happy regardless of what other people think of them.
- They are very kind hearted and find good in people and make new friends.
- Blue eyed can see well in the dark.
- About 8% of the world’s population has blue eyes.
- These people are calm and hardly expose their true feelings to others.