No doubt, Adolf Hitler is very argumentative and questionable personality in history due to his opinions and beliefs and the war he caused, result in the death of 70 million people. So, here are some interesting facts about Hitler you didn’t know about.
- Hitler adopted the vegetarian diet and stood against the animal cruelty.
- He was addicted to chocolate and would consume 1 kilogram of chocolate per day. He was a sweet lover and used to take a daily dose of pastries and cakes.
- Hitler had a crush on a Jewish girl in his young age named Stefanie Isa.
- Hitler spent a lot of time with his niece and he had a controversial relationship with her.
- One of strange Hitler facts is that he lost his one testicle during the World War I.
- He was fond of art and wanted to become an artist, for this, he applied to the academy of fine arts Vienna twice, but rejected.
- Hitler was a Disney fan. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was his favorite.
- He had insomnia. He used to work at nights and wake up late in the mornings.
Joseph Stalin Facts
Joseph Stalin is one of the most controversial personalities in history world. He was ruthless, a cruel dictator of the Soviet Union who killed millions of people. His followers call him a great ruler who did anything for his country while his haters characterize him as a barbarous dictator. Here are some Joseph Stalin facts about Joseph Stalin you may not know.
- In childhood, Joseph Stalin suffered from smallpox and scars were left on his face. Due to these scars, other children used to call him “Pocky” and this nickname stuck with him throughout his childhood.
- Stalin was a movie lover and loved to watch movies in his private movie theater. His favorite movies were Charlie Chaplin, Tarzan, and Gregory Aleksandrov’s Volga.
- Stalin loved to drink wine. He liked everything about it, the color, smell, bottles and absolutely its taste.
- Joseph Stalin real name was loseb Besarionis Jugashvili that he changed into Stalin in 30s means “Man of Steel”.
- Despite the killings of 20 million people in his reign, Stalin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize not only once, but twice in 1954 and 1948.
- Stalin liked the privacy and for this, he never allowed his servants to enter his private bedchambers in any situation. For testing, a few times, he blared in distress and whoever tried to enter his bedroom, was executed.
- His son named “Yaakov” was taken prisoner by the Nazi’s and denied to give in to Hitler. They believed that they could threaten him by torturing his son. But The Man of Steel refused to sign any ransoming agreement. Therefore, Yakov died in a German prison under mysterious circumstances.