Suffering from back pain? Having joint issues? Or do you just simply want to stretch and workout those muscles? From improving posture to preventing back pain, inversion tables can do more than just relax your muscles and relieve pain. With the growing number of choices out there in the market, finding best inversion table that will suit your needs can be a difficult and challenging task.
While most inversion tables offer the basic functions of providing inversion therapy in the comfort of your own home, some of the latest models come with upgraded functionalities like better angle control, more padding for added comfort and improved lock system.
With this in mind, below is a comprehensive review on top ten inversion table equipment available on the market.
10. Table With Advanced Heat & Massage Setting
The Innova ITM4800 Inversion Therapy Table is widely recognized for its highly advanced features. In contrary to other sets of equipment, it enables you to experience a one-of-a-kind therapy session as its lumbar padding can be adjusted so you can take full control of its heat and massage settings. Not to mention, it comes with a variety of modes that you can automatically or manually control.
While its handle bars make it easy for you to invert and return to the upright position, its ankle cups protect you from strain during therapy sessions. Furthermore, the Innova ITM4800 was specifically designed for easy and effortless storage. All you need to do is fold the equipment so you can easily clear your space. Indeed, with this equipment at hand, you can get the best out of your therapy sessions without living the comforts of your home.
9. Best For Unparalleled Comfort
Standing out in the market because of its sturdy design and highly innovative features, the Ironman iControl 400 Disk Brake System Inversion Table provides users unparalleled comfort, thanks to its head and back support. The padding is neither too firm nor too soft as it falls somewhere in between to offer you lasting comfort even during extreme work-out or therapy sessions. Plus, its foot pads were designed to protect your ankles from strain.
In addition to that, its highly durable steel frame and efficient design enables it to carry a heavier load and accommodate tall-framed users. So whether you are tall in stature or you are suffering from weight-related problems due to your back condition, you can rely on Ironman iControl 400 to always provide you optimum convenience.
8. Best Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
Out of all the popular inversion tables in the market, the IronMan IFT 4000 stands out because it features infrared therapy. Its unique function helps loosen and relax muscles as you decompress your spine. The heat relieves tension which in turn enhances the efficiency of the inversion therapy—this is definitely all the more reason for you to get on the table and bring your spine back into shape.
Manufacturers of the IronMan IFT 4000 have redesigned the rear corner stabilizer foot pads and added heavy duty stretch grip handles on this equipment. This is a great feature as it assists you on your inverted stretching routines. The table also comes with LED controller which displays the temperature setting, along with the timer. It also comes with a remote control and batteries for convenient adjustment.
7. Inversion Table For Complete Abs TrainingIronMan LXT850 Locking
This inversion table is an upgrade over the earlier LX300, and it comes with a complete abs training module designed to give total back muscle and shoulder relaxation. Also, it offers up to 10 angle locks, which allows you to perform sit-ups and other ab-exercises from the midriff to the lower abdomen region without compromising your safety.
- Backrest with Lumbar Support; the vinyl lumbar pad offers you optimal back support
- ‘Smart Gear System’ (pending patent) provides easy ankle locking adjustments up to 10 different angles and prevents ‘free falling’ during inverting
- Inverting hand grips (pending patent) that offers maximum stretching while inverting
- With Super Side Holder that you can store cell phones, eye glasses, wallets, watches and other items
- Comes with Non-Skid Floor Stabilizers made with durable rubber that prevent slip during inversion
- 90 Degree Vertical Position Lock
- Ab exercises can be performed. The inversion locks at full inversion allows you to perform a range of ab routines
- Height adjustment. Reaches up to 6'6".
- High weight capacity. Supports up to 300 pounds.
- Flexibility. It is efficient in targeting low back pain. Also, it can be a part of a more intensive physical therapy program.
- Provides maximum stretching. The extended inverting hand grips (pending patent) offer users maximum stretching while inverting.
- Stability while at steeper inversion angles. The stretch assist bar helps you steady during inversion
- Weight: This equipment is heavier than the majority of inversion tables, making it difficult to move around
Generally, if you are looking for an inversion table that has many of the benefits of the ATIS 4000 with a lighter and more compact design, the IronMan LXT850 would make a superb choice. It also enables users to enhance their physical fitness and overall well-being. Your back is something that you want to function at its best, so doing the right form of exercise and having the right set of equipment is essential to experience long-lasting relief.
6. Best For Spine and JointsTeeter EP-560
Gaining fame as one of the most popular model from the Teeter series, the EP-560™ Ltd has been upgraded to fit any of your body-stretching needs. Equipped with all the accessories suited to target your lower back areas, this inversion table has been modified to ease back pain and increase your physical strength. Also, it was built with superior components including pressure-reducing, specialty-foam ankle supports and a patented track-style bed, along with heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials.
- Built with EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System to enhance stability and ankle arch support
- Over-EZ Handles can easily be stretched at any angle by gently pulling on the handle
- UL Certified Quality with full 5-year warranty
- Equipment comes with Full-Color Guide & back pain relief DVD
- Exceptional value with bonus Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories
- FlexTech Bed that flexes with the user and detachable pillow for maximum comfort
- Precision Balanced; both the EZ Ankle Lock System and Ergo Embrace support reduces the pressure and the need to bend when securing the ankles
- With Pre-set Rotation; features EZ-Angle Tether preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees providing rotational control and easier adjustability
- Secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Height Capacity: 4'8" to 6'6"
- User Capacity: 300 pounds
- Effortless assembly. With the help of its 5-step assembly process, you can easily put up the EP-560 in just 13 minutes.
- Foldable for space saving storage. This machine can be folded for storage in just a fraction of seconds and disassembly isn’t required. Storage dimension is as follows: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Maximum comfort. The comfort dial was designed to surround the ankles and protect it from sprains, while relieving discomfort by equal weight distribution.
- Steel frame durability. Frame is made with heat-treated, heavy gauge steel with a scratch resistant finish that can support up to 300 lbs.
- Ankle locking system. Aside from its comfort, it provides maximum security especially during total hang ups.
- Limited rotation. Although it offers pre-set rotations, its maximum rotation is 60 degrees unlike average models that reach up to 90 degrees.
With Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table at the comforts of your home, you can improve the overall condition of your spine and joints, along with increasing your flexibility and enhancing your stamina through inverted exercises. Even if it has a higher market price, this machine consistently rises above the competition because it tops in comparison testing for endurance, comfort, and ease of assembly.
5. Most Customizable Inversion TableIronman ATIS 4000
Want enough space to carry out more aerobic exercises solely for inversion? Then the Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table can be the best choice for you. With its extra wide oval tubing steel frame, you can have enough room to move and stretch. At the same time it provides you with full support and comfort.
In addition, it is also designed with ten different inversion angles, providing you with maximum stretch control for your back and neck. What’s more, its adjustable height frame allows up to 6 feet six inches height capacity and it can accommodate up to 325 pounds of weight.
- Extra wide oval tubular steel frame can support up to 325 pound weight capacity
- Provides ten different inversion angles for full control
- Foam filled backrest and extendable head support for practicality and added comfort
- Offers you with ten inversion locking angles for full control
- A ratchet gear ankle locking and comforter system prevents pinch point pressure while inverting
- Extra-long safety handles enable easy body positioning
- Multiple inverting angles. It offers you with ten pre-set inversion angles so you can gain full control on your exercises.
- Extra wide build. The machine is designed to be wide for you to maximize your movements and it also allows you to carry out other aerobic exercises as well.
- Comfortable back rest. The foam filled backrest provides superior comfort and stability.
- Durable steel frame. It is made with high quality, durable oval tubular steel frame that supports up to 325 pounds.
- Extended safety handles. The long handles make it easier for you to reposition and invert.
- Secure locking system. Its gear ankle locking system gives you a great sense of security and reduces risks of pinching while you are inverted.
- Not Foldable: The only drawback with the Ironman ATIS 4000 is that it is not foldable so storage might be an issue.
This inversion machine is surely one of the most customizable sets of equipment out in the market. Its ten inversion angles allow you to gain full control of your body, positions, and movements. Not only that, it’s durable and it was built with ventilated padded design to provide you comfort during your sessions. With the Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table, you have the power to fully control your therapy sessions.
4. Best Sitting Position Inversion TableHealth Mark IV 18600 Pro
As its name implies, this inversion equipment allows you to be in a sitting position even when inverted, which makes it easier for you to get on and off the machine. It features an adjustable belt and it has a maximum 70-degree inversion angle. In addition, it can support up to 300 pounds of weight and a height of up to 6 feet. Its padded bench also provides optimum lumbar support.
Furthermore, this machine is equipped with improved gravity traction which prevents slips and provides you with better movement control. Also, it offers a range of adjustable angle options so you can flexibly take over the angle controls. With the Health Mark IV 18600 Pro, not only can you do inversion exercises but it also lets you perform sit ups, reverse V-ups and crunches.
- Allows you to invert to up to 70 degrees while in a sitting position
- Supports gravity traction
- Padded design for lumbar support and added comfort
- Adjustable seat strap for safety
- Accommodates up to 300 pounds
- Configurable handle bar
- Sturdy and solid build. Its heavy duty steel frame can support up to 300 pounds and has a powder coated finish.
- Ergonomic seat design. You can perform inversion exercises while in sitting position. Also, getting on and off the machine is effortless.
- Adjustable straps for security. It is designed with adjustable seat straps for a more flexible inversion experience.
- Padded ankle and knee supports for comfort. The padded seat, knee and ankle areas provide you with superior comfort.
- Better gravity traction. The machine’s padded design improves friction so you don’t slip during your inversion exercises.
- Flexible angle options. With its range of adjustable angle controls, you are in full control of your body while exercising.
- Inversion: Unlike other inversion tables, the Health Mark IV 18600 Pro’s total inversion angle of 70 degrees is at minimum compared to the maximum 90 degrees.
The Health Mark IV 18600 Inversion Chair’s padded design, together with its adjustable straps and handle bar, brings extra security, comfort and support. With its 300 pound weight support and flexible angle options, you would definitely be able to maximize your training sessions.
3. Most Durable Inversion TableTeeter Hang Ups EP 960
Known to be the pioneer of inversion tables, the Teeter Hang Ups are one of the most customizable inversion tables. It offers you maximum durability, quality, comfort and safety that will make your whole inversion experience superior.
Its precise balancing and innovative design eases back pain and targets the different pressure points at your back. It also provides you ease of use because of its extended grips and handles and secure lock system. Moreover, it offers you full control of the angles for a smooth-sailing therapy session.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 Inversion Table provides you with the following patented features for the most precise inversion therapy experience.
- A pressure and friction reducing ComforTrak Bed which maximizes spinal comfort and contracts with you to improve joint mobilization
- The extended EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple lock security feature gives you an easy to reach solution
- Tough Stretch Max Handles that offer you great angle guidance
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles that provide you with an added benefit of stretching, decompression and oscillation
- An EZ Angle Tether Strap feature that allows pre-set rotation control
- Weight capacity reaches up to 300 lbs.
- Highly customizable
- Five minute assembly and easy storage
- Unique and patented features. The Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 offers you exclusive and exceptional features not offered by other inversion tables on the market.
- Heavy duty frame build. It is durable and scratch-resistant.
- Durable and customizable bed surface. The unique ComforTrak Bed reduces pressure and friction for a more comfortable stretch.
- Offers range of control. It lets you fully customize your inversion experience according to your needs.
- Easy to use and store. Assemble it and get started in five minutes with the help of the directional guide. Plus, it is foldable, making it effortless for you to store.
- 5 Year Full Warranty. Aside from its patented features, it also comes with a full 5 year warranty.
- High price tag. With its unique features, this equipment comes with a high price. However, it is the quality which you pay for.
With its wide range of patented features, it is one of the best inversion tables in the market. Indeed, the Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 is surely an inversion therapy table that ensures and delivers superior quality.
2. Most Flexible Inversion TableMost Flexible Inversion Table
Another popular inversion table on the market is the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table. Aside from the traditional face-up position, it also allows inverted positions for maximum flexibility and it can be used for inverted massage treatment. Also, it has a padded surface which provides the highest level of comfort. Its heavy steel frame supports a 600 pound weight capacity and it can accommodate heights ranging from 4 feet up to 6 feet.
In terms of safety, it features a safety strap and safety lock which allows you to control angles with efficiency. Weighing 90 pounds, it also comes with locking wheels for mobility and easy storage. In addition, it also comes with a detailed user guide for painless assembly.
- Provides preset angles for a more flexible exercise
- Provides range for height settings
- Padded face rest, ankle, knee and thigh support
- Latch and lock ankle bracket
- Heavy tubular steel build
- Weight capacity reaches up to 600 lbs.
- Provides height settings that can be adjusted to up to 6 feet
- Safety strap and lock for better angle control
- Locking wheels for mobility and easy storage
- Quality and sturdy build. The Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is built with quality heavy gauge tubular steel frame that supports up to 600 pounds.
- Offers maximum flexibility. This equipment lets you do more than the traditional position since it also allows inverted positions for a more flexible exercise.
- Better angle control. In addition to the traditional and inverted positions, it provides you with six pre-set angles that allows for flexibility while giving you ease in inversion.
- Provides maximum comfort. The surface and frame has a face rest and padded support for your ankles, knees and thighs.
- Not foldable. One disadvantage for the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is that it does not fold for storage. However, it has wheels which help you move it aside more easily.
With its wide range of angle controls and height settings, the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is definitely one of the most flexible inversion tables out there. Not only can it relieve you of your back pain but also, with its wide range of inversion positions, you can exercise your abs, shoulders and neck. Furthermore, its quality steel build can support a massive 600 pound capacity, making it one of the best models to date.
1. Most Popular Inversion TableIronman Gravity 4000
One of the popular inversion tables today is the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. Known for its comfort and efficiency, it is built to support and withstand a weight capacity of up to 350 pounds. This is greatly helpful for heavier individuals wanting to try inversion therapy. In addition, this equipment also comes with other great features and flexible functions.
Designed with wide tubular steel, this inversion table offers more durability, along with the highest possible stability. Its frame is coated with powder finish which also minimizes the risk of scratches, abrasions and rust. Plus, the Gravity 4000 also comes up with ease of storage as it effortlessly folds up and only weighs 75 pounds. Furthermore, its foam padding, lumbar pillow and non-skid rubber ankle restraints provide you with comfortable support all throughout your session.
- Sturdy and solid build
- Weight capacity reaches up to 350 lbs.
- Provides height settings that can be adjusted to up to 6 feet
- Wide tubular steel frame for maximum durability and stability
- Powder coated finish on stainless steel
- Light weight design; easily folds up
- Foam pads and lumbar pillow for comfort
- Non-skid ankle restraints
- Easy to assemble
- More durable and stable. Its tubular steel design can support up to 350 pounds. Provides a feeling of safety. The whole frame is coated with powder finish which reduces risk for scratches and rust.
- Offers highest possible comfort and flexibility. Its non-skid ankle restraints and foam padding gives you a great feeling of flexibility.
- Gives superior back support. Its lumbar pillow provides added back support and comfort.
- Effortless storage. Since it is light weight, you can easily fold and store it after every session.
- Easy to set up. The equipment comes with a directional manual, making it easy for you to assemble.
- Lacks method for setting angles. The only drawback is that it lacks features that optimize convenience in setting angles.
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is extremely sturdy and well-built. Not only does it offer durability and stability but also, it provides you with maximum comfort during all of your sessions. With its high weight capacity support and steel build, your safety is guaranteed.
Related Buyer’s guides