Spanish Mastiff (Famous For Nobility)
Don’t be fooled by its giant size and venomous looks. Being gentle, it protects everyone whom it considers his family.
- Weight: Male: 180–200 pounds, Female: 104- 154 pounds.
- Height: Male: 77–88 cm, Female: 72–88 cm
- Lifespan: 10-11 years
It needs consistent and firm training, however, it is always considered as one of the most respectable dogs. Its dealing with kids is quite good as the temperament of this dog is gentle.
Dogo Argentino (Famous For Cheerfulness)
It has natural tendency to become a watchdog. It loves you more when you give more attention.
- Weight: Male: 80-90 pounds, Female: 70-80 pounds
- Height: Male: 60-68 cm, Female: 60-65 cm
- Lifespan: 10-12 years
This dog breed needs your help to socialize as it is a bit introvert when visit strange people or environment. Training should be consistent, but gentle.
BULLMASTIFF (Famous For Obedience)
This one of the cool and calm dog breeds is an intelligent dog that loves to guard its family. Its nature is more human-friendly than many other dogs.
- Weight: Male: 100-118 pounds, Female: 90-108 pounds
- Height: Male: 64-68 cm, Female: 61-66 cm
- Lifespan: 8-10 years
You can train it easily, however, it is a bit prone to wanderlust. Its temperament is quite gentle and it always loves to play. So, you can have it at your home if your kids love to play with pets.
Akita (Famous For Dignification)
Akita is a beautiful dog that is fairly calm and protective. Its a powerful and reserve breed that loves to understand its master.
- Weight: Male: 78-108 pounds, Female: 64-90 pounds
- Height: Male: 64-70 cm, Female: 58-64 cm
- Lifespan: 10-15 years
It has dominant personality, so it can be a bit challenging for you to train it. Being aggressive, it is not a good breed if you have minors at your home either kids or other pets.
Bully Kutta (Pakistani Mastiff) – (Famous For Aggression)
These kinds of largest white dog breeds are tough and usually found in white color. However, they come in other colors too.
- Weight: Female: 150–200 lbs (70–90 kg), Male: 150–200 lbs (70–90 kg).
- Height: Female: 2.3 – 2.7 ft. (Adult), Male: 2.7 – 2.9 ft. (Adult).
- Lifespan: 8-10 years.
It’s pretty intelligent and noble breed that is easy to train. It gets socialized if trained properly and understands master’s commands. As it is fairly aggressive, it is not a good pet if you have minors at home.
Landseer (Famous For Generousness)
It’s a large breed that doesn’t hesitate to fall in danger if ‘family’ needs it.
- Weight: Male: 130-150 pounds, Female: 100-120 pounds.
- Height: Male: 72-80 cm, Female: 67-72 cm.
- Lifespan: under 10 years.
As this dog is of sensitive nature, it is not difficult to train it. However, it needs gentle methods of training. Despite being bold, it shows friendly behavior even to the guests.