It’s true that women look beautiful in makeup, but they look even more pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous to men without makeup. Many think, women without makeup are down to earth, natural, approachable and seem more innocent. It may seem to be very astonishing for many in the presence of a variety of cosmetics.
However, it’s true that you can look pretty without any layers of makeup on. Makeup is just used to make features prominent.
Here Are 21 Foolproof Beauty Tricks To Look Pretty Without Makeup.
Wash Your Face Twice a Day
Taking care of skin is an important part for looking pretty without makeup. Spend your precious time and money to get an attractive skin. First of all according to your skin type find a facial wash or if you have no idea about your skin type then consult the best dermatologist near you. After getting a good facial wash, that best suited your skin, use it twice a day in the morning and before going to bed.
- Although we wash face many times in a day but this is not advisable to use facial wash each time. Excessive use of face wash can make your skin dry and it will bring cracks on your face and will be painful.
After face wash doesn’t forget to moisturize your skin, for that apply the best moisturizer preferably SPF in it and apply daily, just after a wash. Again choose a moisturizer according to your skin type.
If you have an oily skin, buy something non-oily and light, and if you have a sensitive skin then go for something moderate. If your skin is dry then go for enriched moisturizers with nourishing and soothing ingredients that include Aloe Vera and butter.
Exfoliation and scrubbing
Scrubbing removes dead skin cells from the skin will surely make your face radiant and fresh. It helps in giving a glow and healthy look to your skin. Search for exfoliation cleanser with perfect particles that you can use at least once in a week. For best results use it twice in a week.
Never scrub your face hard that will damage your skin, alternatively you can use a warm soaked washcloth on your face. Rub gently washcloth against your skin in circular motion. This is the best option for people those who have sensitive skin.
Toner is a best skin product. It can do wonders if you want to improve the complexion of skin. It restores your skin pH balance naturally and it has many other benefits too, apple cider vinegar and yogurt can also be used as a good toner. Always go for toners that are nonalcoholic.
- Basically, toners were made for oily skin that can help in absorbing oil and tighten all opened pores of the skin and for dry skin toners locks skin moisture and relax irritation.
- According to your skin type toner can be used daily before moisturizing and after deep cleansing.
Properly Remove Makeup
We are focusing on How to be pretty without makeup? But you can’t get rid of it completely. So, whenever you apply makeup to keep in mind to remove it properly. Makeup that is left overnight can block pores and unfortunately, you will have pimples.
- Do use some cleanser to remove makeup rather than your regular face washes, go for special eye makeup remover products for your precious eyes to clean off eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara.
Extra Care for Pimples
Women hate pimples, this is the biggest reason that they are afraid to go out without makeup. So if you adopt proper methods to get rid of pimples surely you can go out with full confidence.
Make some extra efforts to keep your skin clean always and make sure that your pores are not blocked with dirt or makeup. Use products that are specially manufactured for oily skin.
- Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide are very effective for clearing acne skin.
- If upstate measures are not helpful then consult a skin specialist for acne treatment who can prescribe accordingly and even make a use of antibiotics or suitable oral medication.
Use of Sunscreen
Never go out without sunscreen on, direct sun rays are harmful to your skin. Even its cloudy, rainy or snowfalls never forget to apply sunscreen. Sunburn will cause skin age impulsively and in extreme cases can lead to skin cancer.
- Use SPF 30 or higher sunblock, or you can ask your skin specialist to suggest one for you.