Long, gorgeous and healthy locks are considered the sign of beauty, vitality and youth. The long, smooth, flowing hair is one of the most desirable in the fashion industry. Almost all of the hairstyle trends are centered on super long hair even if you tend to overlook the act of most immeasurable hair styling possibilities.If you’re looking for an answer of how to make your hair grow faster in a week, then look no further.
Getting the long, luxurious hair you want, is much easier than you assume. As a matter of fact, you can get the kind of hair that you have always dreamed of without resorting to costly treatments, long medical procedures or other severe measures.
However natural hair growth tips and methods are always the best and the article will guide you all about how to grow hair faster naturally. The rate at which hair grows is innate, but you can make your hair grow faster and improve the thickness and health of your hair locks. If you want long and luscious hair, then read this article on how to make your hair grow longer, faster and gorgeous, and save your money on expensive medications and professional consultancy.
The Hair Science
Have you ever pondered that what makes your hair grow faster ? Well, we’re going to share some interesting facts about the hair world. This info will also help you on how to get your hair to grow faster.
The hair is far more convoluted than it seems on your head. The hair comes of the skin in a much hair conditioner regardless of where it is growing. The place underneath your skin, from where the hair begins, is called the hair root. The hair grows out of the bottom of little pockets, called follicles. These follicles have tiny blood vessels at their base, for feeding your hair during their growth period.
As the hair is growing, it is pushed up through the skin with an oil gland. The oil gland adds oil to the hair for a shiny and soft look. By the time your hair poked out the surface of the skin, the cells within them die away. The hair is no longer alive now. This is the reason why it doesn’t hurt to get your hair cut.
Here Is The List Of 30 TIps On How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Longer.
What Makes Hair Grow Faster
30. Incorporate Rose water
Rosewater has been in use for centuries. Besides skin treatment, it can be used in millions of other different ways. But the question is how to make hair grow faster with rose water.
- The simplest way is to use rose water with shampoo. Dilute your regular shampoo with a bit of rose water and then apply. It will make your hair soft and glossy.
- Take a cup of rose water as a hair conditioner. It will add a healthy shine to your hair as well as its amazing fragrance will linger your stress.
- Rose water can also act as a treatment for your damaged hair. Take 1 cup of rose water and add a capsule for Vitamin E and few drops of jojoba oil. Mix the ingredients well and massage for 10 minutes on wet hair.
29. Garlic Paste
Garlic paste is one of the effective hair growing tips regarding how to grow hair faster. You might be well aware of several applications of the garlic paste. This one, obviously, adds to the previously mammoth category.
- A 3-minute massage of garlic paste will keep your hair sturdy and smooth.
Garlic paste is an awfully easy, economical and affordable to help you in growing hair faster.
28. Rinse the Apple Cider Vinegar
Among the various derivatives of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is remarkably helpful for fast hair growth. It optimizes the follicle growth by regulating the pH to an appropriate range. It is also a cool way to get rid of the dirt and grim, that may accumulate in your hair.
Besides it strips away all the residues of hair products.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and dilute it into a litter water. Then rinse your hair with this healthy conditioner.
- Don’t like vinegar odor! Then add few drops of your essential oil, for instance, rose essential oil, in it and apply on your hair.
27. Juice Out Potatoes
Potato Juice is one of the most amazing choices to make hair grow faster. It has all the essential amino acids and particularly great concentration of fibers. It is extremely easy to prepare a paste of fresh potatoes at home, and you can also store them for future use.
- Take 2 potatoes and boil them till they got soft. Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them gently afterward.
- Apply this potatoes paste on your hair for one hour and then wash it off.
Banana is a most popular and versatile fruit that is easily available all the year round. It is rich with nutrients such as Vitamin A, B6, C and E as well as minerals like manganese, iron, potassium, copper and zinc. It is extremely helpful to strengthen your hair and minimize breakage by restoring hair’s natural elasticity.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it into a paste until there are no chunks left. Then apply the paste on your hair and cover with a plastic cap.
- If you want to lock in all the nutrients, then either wrap a hot towel around your head or remove the cap after 20 minutes and blow up your hair with a hair dryer.
- Then shampoo your hair and rinse well to get a smooth and silky hair.
- If you want to get rid of the banana leftovers hassle then properly grind the banana to end up with a smooth paste.
- There is absolutely no harmful side effect with the exception that the mashed bananas feel very gross and gawky. Even if you don’t want to try a banana massage, then simply eat it. It will also be pretty helpful in growing hair faster.
25. Gel Out Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been a popular method to help hair grow for many centuries. It is also an amazing remedy against hair loss and dandruff. Aloe Vera gel keeps dryness away and helps in restoring the hair’s natural shine. You will get healthy hair with absolutely no hair fall and as a result, a rapid hair growth.
- Apply fresh gel mixed with a small amount of lemon juice and leave it for around 20 minutes.
- You can also mix Aloe Vera gel with an equal quantity of wheat germ oil and coconut milk, and then apply on hair.
- Extract the Aloe Vera juice and drink it on a regular basis.
24. Olive oil
Does olive oil make your hair grow? Yes! Olive oil has been in use for a long time to promote hair growth and proved the best oil for hair growth. It keeps your scalp healthy and eliminates dandruff and other dry conditions.
It eradicates hair problems by fighting against harmful bacteria and fungi. It is very beneficial against split ends and thinning of hair.
- Regular application of olive oil enhances blood circulation towards your hair follicles and keeps your scalp moisturized.
- For best results, use it overnight and wash it in the morning.
23. Avocado oil for hair
Avocado oil is one of the best natural oils for hair. It is wholly packed with vitamin A, D, and E that nourishes your hair. The anti-inflammatory property of these vitamins help in the fast healing of wounds and cuts and safeguards your scalp against sun rays.
- Leave for about half an hour before washing it down. You can also use it as a hair conditioner.
22. Infuse your hair with herbs
The natural herbs such as rosemary, nettle, catnip, burdock, sage, and horsetail endorse fast hair growth. Particularly, rosemary is great for hair growth as it stimulates the follicles. It also gives a lustrous look to your hair.
- Make an herbal infusion by soaking any of these in hot water for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Apply it on your hair as a final rinse after shampoo and condition. It will not only help in growing hair faster but also give it a boost and make it smooth and manageable.
Henna works both ways. It is a natural hair color plus a nourishment. It maintains your hair in good shape and aids in its growth. In fact, it is the best and most useful natural hair conditioner.
- Coat your hair with henna leaves and leave it for a couple of hours, then wash them thoroughly.
- To make it more effective, add some other hair oils and extracts, it will definitely boost your hair growth surprisingly.
20. Eat a healthy diet
A balanced and healthy diet is essential when it comes to how to make your hair longer. A diet rich in vital vitamins, proteins and minerals are a prerequisite to healthy hair growth. Go for foods high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, and selenium.
Therefore, take a variety of foods such as oats, milk, yogurt, cheese, brown bread, eggs, chicken, whole grains, spinach, salmon, bell peppers, parsley, broccoli, cabbage, avocado, grapefruit, and alfalfa to nourish your hair.In addition to that drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices like grapefruit, beet, orange, carrot, and lettuce juice.
19. Get yourself more citrus
Vitamin C is essential for scalp care. It will not only prevent hair loss by possibly minimizing hair fall, but also assist and boost hair growth. Researchers find out that vitamin C dissolves iron and make it more convenient to the hair follicles and, as a result, maintain healthy hair growth
18. Consume more Iron and Zinc
One of the best hair growth tips concerning iron is red meat and green vegetables. Zinc and Iron are both vital in any condition when it comes to how to grow your hair out fast. Hair follicles required zinc to keep oil glands, which surround hair follicles, in a good shape.
Chocolate is the densest source of zinc. Moreover, collard greens and lettuce leaves are also one of the good sources of iron.
17. Go green
Green vegetables are a rich source of proteins and minerals. All you need to do is make a few changes in your diet plan. Even if you don’t have any hair issues, still you should shift towards a more pro-veggie way of life.
This is one the most economical ways to make your hair grow faster. If you feel difficult to make a drastic change simultaneously, you can start with salads.
16. Eat Fish
Fish is one of the options that strike through mind whenever it comes to how to get your hair longer. It is a source of those vitamins that are hard to come by with any other diets, and which are chief boosts for growing hair faster.
Therefore, make sure for the next time that you have some seafood when you are on grocery shopping.
Milk offers an ample supply of dietary nutrients in such a way that no other source does. But still yogurt wins the prize if it is about what helps hair grow faster.
- Apply it externally for a better and quick results for your hair health and growth.
- You can mix it with an egg and then apply. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash away.
- You should do this twice a week to get best results.
- You can also mix it with some olive oil and a little honey to add shine to your hair.
14. Fenugreek Seeds
Add another simple way in your list to grow your hair faster! A fenugreek made out of grinned seeds and water is recognized for its abilities as a hair growth boost. You don’t even need drastic amounts for this. A small bit has enough nutrients to make prominent improvements in your hair health.
13. Whip up an egg mask
Eggs are a rich source of protein, iron, phosphorus, sulfur, selenium and zinc. Applying an egg mask on your hair, at least once in a month, encourages faster hair growth.
- Beat an egg and mix 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil and a little lavender oil. Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it there for half an hour.
- You can also add a bit honey and some drops of lemon juice to make it more effective.
12. Save From Sun Rays
Sunlight is harmful due to an increased amount of UV radiations, which cause an irreparable damage to the hair follicles. Thus cover your hair with some hat or scarf to avoid any sort of contact with sunlight.
11. Have sweet dreams
Don’t undermine the little details of a healthy sleep in your daily life. It is one of the great ways to through away all your tensions, and switch towards a completely stress-free life. At the time of hectic working hours, just spare a little time for a power nap.
10. Switch up your pony placement
It is an easy shift to keep the integrity of your strands anywhere you manage to secure the ponytail. It will let them grow out sturdy and damage-free.
9. A Scissor is your best friend
It seems quite contrary to a common belief, but regular trimming does help to achieve your aim of long, healthy hair. The hair suffers split ends with the passage of time and you will end up with a mess of hair.
It is followed by dryness and as a consequence, your hair growth will be seized temporarily. Hence, you should develop a habit of hair trimming after 8 or 10 weeks.
8. Brush Your hair Regularly
Another thing that will help you to grow your hair faster is brushing or combing. Regularly brush your hair twice a day for about 1 or 2 minutes, as it will stimulate the circulation of blood in your scalp.
It will also help in spreading the natural oils uniformly over your hair. The healthy blood circulation is necessary for the hair follicles to work effectively and raise new healthy hair.
If you have curly hair, then combing would be much more effective than a brush. The main aim is to remove tangles that slow down and maybe stop the hair growth. Don’t go by the principle “the harder your brush, the faster your hair grows”. Instead, brush your hair gently through a wide tooth comb or you can also keep a detangling brush for pain-free detangling.
7. Stop Stressing Out
Stress has a bad influence on your nervous system, which slow down the metabolism underneath your scalp and possibly leads towards ceasing of hair growth. If you are facing some kind of critical situation, try sharing it with some close friends.
You can also get yourself regular appointments with a psychiatrist for the sake of your health.
Make a habit of reading books and writing down your thoughts to keep stress out of your way. Keep yourself indulge in some other activities that help in diverting your mind. Always stay optimistic and beware of the negativeness as they are a bad news not only for your hair growth but also for your health.
6. Flip your hair upside down
The inversion method is the easiest and most popular tricks for rapid hair growth. It will boost the blood circulation to stimulate hair follicles, which leads to fastest possible speed to grow your hair faster.
The inversion method is mere, flipping your head upside to flip your hair, for about 4 minutes. This should go with a regular hair massage of your favorite hair oil. Inversion exercise, regular brushing, and scalp massages are the only best possible ways to make your hair grow faster.
5. Coconut Milk
The abundance of protein and essential fats in coconut oil encourages rapid hair growth. It also provides quick result against hair loss.
- Take a fresh grated coconut in a pan of water. Leave it summer for about five minutes and strain it afterward.
- When it gets cool, apply it onto your scalp and hair. Leave for just 20 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Mix some black pepper and fenugreek seeds (in powder form) to get more efficient and effective results.
Many of you have heard of mayonnaise hair mask for damaged hair, but you may have doubts about its results. Well, let me tell you that mayonnaise has been recognized to make hair shiny, thick and hydrated.
Mayonnaise is rich with natural oils and eggs, which has an abundance of natural fats and vitamin A, B and D. It is also very simple to make.
- Take a quarter cup of mayonnaise and mix it with few drops of essential oil. You can use any of your favorite natural oils.
- Apply the mask on the hair, covering each single inch, put on a shower cap and wait for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
3. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, is very effective in natural and rapid hair growth. It is a rich source to provide vitamin C, whose deficiency is a major reason towards hair loss. Gooseberry encourages hair growth due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and the exfoliating properties.
- Take a tablespoon of gooseberry and mix it with lemon juice of equal quantity. After a thorough massage on your scalp, cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for all night and shampoo the hair in the morning.
2. Chinese Hibiscus
The natural properties of Chinese hibiscus flower are very helpful against hair loss. It can be used to avert split ends, cure dandruff, thicken hair and prevent untimely graying.
- Take 2 cups of coconut oil and add ten Chinese hibiscus flowers in it. Heat it until charred and then rinse it to get the oil.
- Apply the oil to your hair when you are ready to go to bed and then wash them in the morning.
- Only after few applications in a week, you will get a positive result.
Flaxseeds are a rich source of vitamin B1, copper, omega-3, manganese and dietary fiber. They also contain magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus. They have golden or brown color with a nutty flavor. They are also called linseed, alsi, and jawas. They are very easily available and affordable.
- For hair loss, take one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds, in the morning every day. You can add it to your soups, salads, and other dishes.
- You can also apply flaxseed oil onto your hair. It will help against hair loss along with strengthening your hair.
Hair growth is basically challenging task.There is not a magic secret to how to make hair grow faster overnight. It demands some patience on you part as well as you have to be vigilant and conscious about any undergoing changes in your hair.
Avoiding frequent use of those things that can damage it. The heat of styling tools such as hair straighteners and curling irons can make your hair weak and maybe lead to hair loss. Embrace the natural look of your hair and look for styles that go with it.
Consider your selections carefully and work out on a plan that features the right sequences of massages and diet, which fit perfectly to your hair. Follow the above mentioned easy ways to make your hair grow faster and don’t forget to share your experiences in comments.