Does olive oil make your hair grow? Yes! Olive oil has been in use for a long time to promote hair growth and proved the best oil for hair growth. It keeps your scalp healthy and eliminates dandruff and other dry conditions.
It eradicates hair problems by fighting against harmful bacteria and fungi. It is very beneficial against split ends and thinning of hair.
- Regular application of olive oil enhances blood circulation towards your hair follicles and keeps your scalp moisturized.
- For best results, use it overnight and wash it in the morning.
Avocado oil for hair
Avocado oil is one of the best natural oils for hair. It is wholly packed with vitamin A, D, and E that nourishes your hair. The anti-inflammatory property of these vitamins help in the fast healing of wounds and cuts and safeguards your scalp against sun rays.
- Leave for about half an hour before washing it down. You can also use it as a hair conditioner.
Infuse your hair with herbs
The natural herbs such as rosemary, nettle, catnip, burdock, sage, and horsetail endorse fast hair growth. Particularly, rosemary is great for hair growth as it stimulates the follicles. It also gives a lustrous look to your hair.
- Make an herbal infusion by soaking any of these in hot water for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Apply it on your hair as a final rinse after shampoo and condition. It will not only help in growing hair faster but also give it a boost and make it smooth and manageable.
Henna works both ways. It is a natural hair color plus a nourishment. It maintains your hair in good shape and aids in its growth. In fact, it is the best and most useful natural hair conditioner.
- Coat your hair with henna leaves and leave it for a couple of hours, then wash them thoroughly.
- To make it more effective, add some other hair oils and extracts, it will definitely boost your hair growth surprisingly.
Eat a healthy diet
A balanced and healthy diet is essential when it comes to how to make your hair longer. A diet rich in vital vitamins, proteins and minerals are a prerequisite to healthy hair growth. Go for foods high in vitamins A, B, C, and E, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, and selenium.
Therefore, take a variety of foods such as oats, milk, yogurt, cheese, brown bread, eggs, chicken, whole grains, spinach, salmon, bell peppers, parsley, broccoli, cabbage, avocado, grapefruit, and alfalfa to nourish your hair.In addition to that drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices like grapefruit, beet, orange, carrot, and lettuce juice.
Get yourself more citrus
Vitamin C is essential for scalp care. It will not only prevent hair loss by possibly minimizing hair fall, but also assist and boost hair growth. Researchers find out that vitamin C dissolves iron and make it more convenient to the hair follicles and, as a result, maintain healthy hair growth