Consume more Iron and Zinc
One of the best hair growth tips concerning iron is red meat and green vegetables. Zinc and Iron are both vital in any condition when it comes to how to grow your hair out fast. Hair follicles required zinc to keep oil glands, which surround hair follicles, in a good shape.
Chocolate is the densest source of zinc. Moreover, collard greens and lettuce leaves are also one of the good sources of iron.
Green vegetables are a rich source of proteins and minerals. All you need to do is make a few changes in your diet plan. Even if you don’t have any hair issues, still you should shift towards a more pro-veggie way of life.
This is one the most economical ways to make your hair grow faster. If you feel difficult to make a drastic change simultaneously, you can start with salads.
Fish is one of the options that strike through mind whenever it comes to how to get your hair longer. It is a source of those vitamins that are hard to come by with any other diets, and which are chief boosts for growing hair faster.
Therefore, make sure for the next time that you have some seafood when you are on grocery shopping.
Milk offers an ample supply of dietary nutrients in such a way that no other source does. But still yogurt wins the prize if it is about what helps hair grow faster.
- Apply it externally for a better and quick results for your hair health and growth.
- You can mix it with an egg and then apply. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash away.
- You should do this twice a week to get best results.
- You can also mix it with some olive oil and a little honey to add shine to your hair.
Add another simple way in your list to grow your hair faster! A fenugreek made out of grinned seeds and water is recognized for its abilities as a hair growth boost. You don’t even need drastic amounts for this. A small bit has enough nutrients to make prominent improvements in your hair health.
Whip up an egg mask
Eggs are a rich source of protein, iron, phosphorus, sulfur, selenium and zinc. Applying an egg mask on your hair, at least once in a month, encourages faster hair growth.
- Beat an egg and mix 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil and a little lavender oil. Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it there for half an hour.
- You can also add a bit honey and some drops of lemon juice to make it more effective.