Flip your hair upside down
The inversion method is the easiest and most popular tricks for rapid hair growth. It will boost the blood circulation to stimulate hair follicles, which leads to fastest possible speed to grow your hair faster.
The inversion method is mere, flipping your head upside to flip your hair, for about 4 minutes. This should go with a regular hair massage of your favorite hair oil. Inversion exercise, regular brushing, and scalp massages are the only best possible ways to make your hair grow faster.
The abundance of protein and essential fats in coconut oil encourages rapid hair growth. It also provides quick result against hair loss.
- Take a fresh grated coconut in a pan of water. Leave it summer for about five minutes and strain it afterward.
- When it gets cool, apply it onto your scalp and hair. Leave for just 20 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Mix some black pepper and fenugreek seeds (in powder form) to get more efficient and effective results.
Many of you have heard of mayonnaise hair mask for damaged hair, but you may have doubts about its results. Well, let me tell you that mayonnaise has been recognized to make hair shiny, thick and hydrated.
Mayonnaise is rich with natural oils and eggs, which has an abundance of natural fats and vitamin A, B and D. It is also very simple to make.
- Take a quarter cup of mayonnaise and mix it with few drops of essential oil. You can use any of your favorite natural oils.
- Apply the mask on the hair, covering each single inch, put on a shower cap and wait for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, is very effective in natural and rapid hair growth. It is a rich source to provide vitamin C, whose deficiency is a major reason towards hair loss. Gooseberry encourages hair growth due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and the exfoliating properties.
- Take a tablespoon of gooseberry and mix it with lemon juice of equal quantity. After a thorough massage on your scalp, cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for all night and shampoo the hair in the morning.
The natural properties of Chinese hibiscus flower are very helpful against hair loss. It can be used to avert split ends, cure dandruff, thicken hair and prevent untimely graying.
- Take 2 cups of coconut oil and add ten Chinese hibiscus flowers in it. Heat it until charred and then rinse it to get the oil.
- Apply the oil to your hair when you are ready to go to bed and then wash them in the morning.
- Only after few applications in a week, you will get a positive result.
Flaxseeds are a rich source of vitamin B1, copper, omega-3, manganese and dietary fiber. They also contain magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus. They have golden or brown color with a nutty flavor. They are also called linseed, alsi, and jawas. They are very easily available and affordable.
- For hair loss, take one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds, in the morning every day. You can add it to your soups, salads, and other dishes.
- You can also apply flaxseed oil onto your hair. It will help against hair loss along with strengthening your hair.
Hair growth is basically challenging task.There is not a magic secret to how to make hair grow faster overnight. It demands some patience on you part as well as you have to be vigilant and conscious about any undergoing changes in your hair.
Avoiding frequent use of those things that can damage it. The heat of styling tools such as hair straighteners and curling irons can make your hair weak and maybe lead to hair loss. Embrace the natural look of your hair and look for styles that go with it.
Consider your selections carefully and work out on a plan that features the right sequences of massages and diet, which fit perfectly to your hair. Follow the above mentioned easy ways to make your hair grow faster and don’t forget to share your experiences in comments.