Long, gorgeous and healthy locks are considered the sign of beauty, vitality and youth. The long, smooth, flowing hair is one of the most desirable in the fashion industry. Almost all of the hairstyle trends are centered on super long hair even if you tend to overlook the act of most immeasurable hair styling possibilities.If you’re looking for an answer of how to make your hair grow faster in a week, then look no further.
Getting the long, luxurious hair you want, is much easier than you assume. As a matter of fact, you can get the kind of hair that you have always dreamed of without resorting to costly treatments, long medical procedures or other severe measures.
However natural hair growth tips and methods are always the best and the article will guide you all about how to grow hair faster naturally. The rate at which hair grows is innate, but you can make your hair grow faster and improve the thickness and health of your hair locks. If you want long and luscious hair, then read this article on how to make your hair grow longer, faster and gorgeous, and save your money on expensive medications and professional consultancy.
The Hair Science
Have you ever pondered that what makes your hair grow faster ? Well, we’re going to share some interesting facts about the hair world. This info will also help you on how to get your hair to grow faster.
The hair is far more convoluted than it seems on your head. The hair comes of the skin in a much hair conditioner regardless of where it is growing. The place underneath your skin, from where the hair begins, is called the hair root. The hair grows out of the bottom of little pockets, called follicles. These follicles have tiny blood vessels at their base, for feeding your hair during their growth period.
As the hair is growing, it is pushed up through the skin with an oil gland. The oil gland adds oil to the hair for a shiny and soft look. By the time your hair poked out the surface of the skin, the cells within them die away. The hair is no longer alive now. This is the reason why it doesn’t hurt to get your hair cut.
Here Is The List Of 30 TIps On How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Longer.
What Makes Hair Grow Faster
Incorporate Rose Water
Rosewater has been in use for centuries. Besides skin treatment, it can be used in millions of other different ways. But the question is how to make hair grow faster with rose water.
- The simplest way is to use rose water with shampoo. Dilute your regular shampoo with a bit of rose water and then apply. It will make your hair soft and glossy.
- Take a cup of rose water as a hair conditioner. It will add a healthy shine to your hair as well as its amazing fragrance will linger your stress.
- Rose water can also act as a treatment for your damaged hair. Take 1 cup of rose water and add a capsule for Vitamin E and few drops of jojoba oil. Mix the ingredients well and massage for 10 minutes on wet hair.
Garlic paste is one of the effective hair growing tips regarding how to grow hair faster. You might be well aware of several applications of the garlic paste. This one, obviously, adds to the previously mammoth category.
- A 3-minute massage of garlic paste will keep your hair sturdy and smooth.
Garlic paste is an awfully easy, economical and affordable to help you in growing hair faster.
Rinse the Apple Cider Vinegar
Among the various derivatives of vinegar, apple cider vinegar is remarkably helpful for fast hair growth. It optimizes the follicle growth by regulating the pH to an appropriate range. It is also a cool way to get rid of the dirt and grim, that may accumulate in your hair.
Besides it strips away all the residues of hair products.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and dilute it into a litter water. Then rinse your hair with this healthy conditioner.
- Don’t like vinegar odor! Then add few drops of your essential oil, for instance, rose essential oil, in it and apply on your hair.
Juice Out Potatoes
Potato Juice is one of the most amazing choices to make hair grow faster. It has all the essential amino acids and particularly great concentration of fibers. It is extremely easy to prepare a paste of fresh potatoes at home, and you can also store them for future use.
- Take 2 potatoes and boil them till they got soft. Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them gently afterward.
- Apply this potatoes paste on your hair for one hour and then wash it off.
Banana is a most popular and versatile fruit that is easily available all the year round. It is rich with nutrients such as Vitamin A, B6, C and E as well as minerals like manganese, iron, potassium, copper and zinc. It is extremely helpful to strengthen your hair and minimize breakage by restoring hair’s natural elasticity.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it into a paste until there are no chunks left. Then apply the paste on your hair and cover with a plastic cap.
- If you want to lock in all the nutrients, then either wrap a hot towel around your head or remove the cap after 20 minutes and blow up your hair with a hair dryer.
- Then shampoo your hair and rinse well to get a smooth and silky hair.
- If you want to get rid of the banana leftovers hassle then properly grind the banana to end up with a smooth paste.
- There is absolutely no harmful side effect with the exception that the mashed bananas feel very gross and gawky. Even if you don’t want to try a banana massage, then simply eat it. It will also be pretty helpful in growing hair faster.
Gel Out Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been a popular method to help hair grow for many centuries. It is also an amazing remedy against hair loss and dandruff. Aloe Vera gel keeps dryness away and helps in restoring the hair’s natural shine. You will get healthy hair with absolutely no hair fall and as a result, a rapid hair growth.
- Apply fresh gel mixed with a small amount of lemon juice and leave it for around 20 minutes.
- You can also mix Aloe Vera gel with an equal quantity of wheat germ oil and coconut milk, and then apply on hair.
- Extract the Aloe Vera juice and drink it on a regular basis.